Saturday, October 29, 2011

♥Sweetheart 3


To my beloved Zita
Today is your great great day and i just wanna say,I love you.
We know each other for a long time ago,since we're in secondary school.
We have fun together,sing together,play together,Starbucks together,work together,cry together,laugh together,swim together,sauna together,take photo together,gossip aroung together,curse others together.
You've been good to me,consoling when i'm sad,make me laugh when i'm crying,stay by me when i'm alone.
Happy Birthday Babe,and i know you'll always be mine.


Photo of the day :3

She is making a wish!!!!!





You know i love you so :O



OMG we are so epic!!!She is Any :)

The Girls.

Can you spot where i am? D:

It's really a great day.
You are perfect,for me :)
Please,stay.
Happy Birthday Sweetheart.Sweet seventeen
She is PHANG ZITA.



Things happen,people change,life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message :3