Thursday, December 15, 2011

X'mas Fun

After a great great Graduation Party,
here come a travel fun again *shy*
I know you girls miss me :3
Xiaogu got me a FREE Singapore Flyer boarding pass!
So I brought Kua there.
And it's super romantic!
'cause it's my favourite festival,Chritmas.
Christmas tree everywhere,Ornament everywhere and Santa Claus everywhere!
Excited to the max!!!!! *Ho ho ho*

Welcome to Singapore!
Singapore Flyer,Xinying love you,Miki love you too

Huge and tall!!!!A moving experience at every turn.

It's me It's me!Oh i love there :3

What should I do What should I do?!
What kind of school I'm gonna go to?
School fee??
Anyway,my life would be pretty *laugh*
Sisters,it's time to have FUN!!!
The 7 of us,Let's Go! :D

It's good to have you in my life.
Gossip around,whisper in the blanket.
-Kua and Me


Today we're going to Orchard road!!!!
Hi.Christmas :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message :3